Sunday, September 27, 2026

Sheet pan Pork and Vegetable dinner

Most Sundays it’s pasta at our house. Today I just didn’t feel like making pasta and I had a nice pork loin that I was contemplating what to do with it so I decided to cut it in small pieces and load it with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic and refrigerate until I was going to use.




Now on to my simple recipe.

Approximately two carrots in medium size pieces as well as a medium a size red onion, one sweet potato cut in cubes  about half a cup of small mini potatoes and cubed red beets.
I had roma tomato that I removed the pulp from
And tossed it in as well.  Seasoned all generously and baked 425° for approximately 30 minutes.  Every ten minutes I opened the stove door and with a silicone spatula I moved all of the pork and vegetables to evenly cook.

Prep time about 15 minutes.  30 minutes approximately in oven.




Side salad works well.






No comments: