2 cups Rotisserie chicken pulsed fine in food Processor
1 or 2 eggs
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
2 pinches salt
Sprinkle onion powder
Sprinkle dried parsley
2 or 3 Tablespoons chicken broth. Use enough to hold mixture together. Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour ,
Make torpedoes. Spray with canola oil air fryer
Heat air fryer to 375 degrees.
Place 4 torpedoes in air fryer, Spray tops with canola oil,
Fry 8 to 10 minutes on each side until
Browned. Top with gravy. Great meal
WHITE PEPPER GRAVY
White Pepper Gravy: Melt (2) tablespoons butter, whisk in (2) tablespoons flour, and gradually add (1) cup milk or chicken broth. Simmer until thick and season generously with salt and white pepper. *** (I used black pepper) When I made this sauce I did find white pepper and used it. It was tasty but I don't know if it made much of a change than to not see black specks.
Enjoy!
: NOTE: Courtesy of Google
- Black Pepper: Offers a complex flavor with warmth, woody, and citrus notes.
- White Pepper: Has a sharper, more focused taste, often described as earthy and grassy


No comments:
Post a Comment