Monday, July 3, 2023

Quick hamburger and potatoes







Quick Hamburger meal!

I’m a no fuss cook  many days and there are only two of us so when I get some good ground sirloin instead of making hamburgers I make this.  Sirloin and onions sauté in a little olive oil.  After it’s on the way to browning I add two sliced potatoes, salt , pepper and paprika (I love adding paprika to a meal like this) and cook until potatoes are just about fork tender.  It’s my in a pinch meal.  Bread maybe but maybe not!

Ingredients;

I+ lb. Ground sirloin or 85% beef chuck
1 medium sweet onion chopped or sliced thin
2 medium potatoes sliced medium
1tsp. Salt 
Generous amount pepper 
1tsp. Paprika 
Olive oil

Place olive oil in your deep frying pan.  Add ground sirloin, onion salt and pepper.  Fry on medium until slightly browned.  Add sliced potatoes, a little more salt and pepper and paprika.  Cover until potatoes start to brown .  Flip potatoes and meat over every so often to allow potatoes to brown slightly.  Serve immediately with a little ketchup and your favorite side.
Enjoy!




 


 

No comments: