Saturday, July 1, 2023

Seasoned Baked Chicken

Ingredients:

2 medium skin on split chicken breasts 
Olive oil
Salt
Pepper
Basil
Thyme
Onion powder
Garlic powder 
Paprika 

I first rubbed very well with olive oil. Then mixed my seasonings and rubbed well so all was loaded with seasoning.  I’m a heavy handed lady lol.

Baked at 350° for 10 minutes without cover then about 40 min covered.  It looked good and lots of drippings.  Removed cover and baked about 10 more minutes.  I put foil back on and allowed it to rest about 10 more.  It fell off the bone.  Delicious!







Dessert!  Cherry crumble over vanilla ice cream.  Yum!


I don’t have exact amounts for the rub so judge it by how much or how little seasoning you like.  Personally this chicken was heavily seasoned , skin on then baked.



Skin on bone -in chicken breasts.  Leave skin on and then add your seasonings. Baking with the skin on will give you a moist chicken breast.

Note:  I rubbed olive oil all over the chicken.  In a dish I placed all spices and then stirred them. Then rub spices thoroughly on chicken breasts. 

Baked 350° 

Homemade potato salad and cucs with scallions, oil and white wine vinegar. Salt and pepper of course!

Enjoy!



No comments: