Saturday, November 26, 2022

Thanksgiving 2022

Today was hubby and my Thanksgiving dinner!

I had bought a 5# Turkey breast and decided today (Saturday) was our Thanksgiving feast.  

Since we are back to (2) on Thanksgiving we chose to eat at a local restaurant Thanksgiving day which was delicious and hit a movie.  It was a nice day!  

We both miss family but we’ve had many years enjoying the children and grandchildren and now with jobs and moves it’s either get on airplane and fly or enjoy FaceTime with them.  It’s all good! 

Homemade everything but dessert.  I bought an caramel apple cheesecake!

I made my moms recipe for fresh cranberry sauce and sage stuffing which is my all time favorite Thanksgiving side.  I coujd make it a meal! Seriously!!!








We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that your holidays are safe and healthy!


AL TOO

No comments: