Friday, February 5, 2021

FYI: Space savers and your home

Hi everyone!

I think it’s time to share a few of my secrets in the kitchen as well as all over the house for easy storage and organizing.

Your home is your castle but no matter what its size clutter comes along in all shapes and sizes so what do I do?  I continue to find easy ideas to eliminate clutter.

I find storage in my freezer to be clumsy at times with small packages of servings not used so here’s a few hints to help keep your freezer and pantry organized.


First:  Rubber bands versus clips for frozen veggies, snacks or bulky items.







Rubber bands work better and usually a large rubber band works for all sizes.  Plus they take up less space storing.





The uses are endless!  Try a rubber band ball or another rubber band source but the rubber band ball eliminates all those little nuisance rubber bands.  

I bought mine at Target.  

Love my rubber bands!! I bet you will do too!!!

 





No comments: