Friday, February 5, 2021

Chili sauce Pork chops

Here’s another recipe for Pork(the other white meat ).

The recipe is so easy you can put it on your plate in 15 minutes. 

I just created it my way with little effort and you can too!

Note: I used thin pork chops.  If using larger chops you may want to cook longer or bake covered.  You decide!

They are so delicious!!!!


4 to 6 thin boneless pork chops
2 T vegetable oil
Pinch salt and pepper

1/2 bottle mild chili sauce 
4T brown sugar 
About 1 to 2 T water

On low to medium slowly sauté pork chops in oil.  Cover slightly.

Once pork chops are slightly browned add chili sauce . Brown sugar and a few T of water.

Cook slowly until sauce starts to adhere to pork turning occasionally.

Remove from pan and serve with your side of choice.

I served cabbage and noodles as my side.












 

No comments: