Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Easy Beef Enchiladas

I'm always curious about making a recipe that is posted on the back of an Can.  This recipe was on the back of an Enchilada sauce can... Today I decided was a good day to try the below recipe.

Note:  Be sure to heat your enchiladas in the microwave for about 5 minutes between paper towels to soften them.  I used store bought soft tacos..

I have made enchiladas before both chicken and beef but my recipes are not short cut recipes by any means.  I like using all my healthy ingredients.  No short cuts for me but now and again one will catch my attention.  Here goes.

Today’s recipe was made as it is described on the back of a can of Enchilada sauce.  Here goes! By the way it's an Old el Paso can of Enchilada sauce where the recipe is.  Enjoy!







My side was an easy rice recipe where I used Tumeric to give it the Saffron( yellow) rice. 

https://iliketobakeandcook.blogspot.com/2020/04/yellow-rice-saffron.html










No comments: