Saturday, November 2, 2013

Favorites: Sharing his favorite foods from my kitchen to yours,

 I want to say God Bless to all fathers, grandfathers, those who are second fathers, step fathers and those who are like a father to them a very Happy Father’s Day.  I too am thinking of my Dad today with great respect and love.

I did this blog many years ago in his honor.  

As of today,  November 2, 2013, my Dad's Birthday,  under Labels at the right side of the blog page a new category marked "Dad's Favorites" will be listed.  I remember many of the great dishes he loved that mom and I made especially for him.

 Enjoy! 

Re-post 


Today Dad would have been 92 years old and even though 15 years have passed I am still the little girl who remembers fondly some great memories my father and grandfathers.

 Happy Birthday Dad!  I love  and miss you! xo

Dad, me, Grandma and Grandpa(Dad's Mom and Dad)




No comments: