Monday, April 23, 2012

One year blog anniversary!

I am looking forward to May.  It will be my 1 year anniversary of blogging family recipes, stories and hopefully giving encouragement to those who feel challenged in the kitchen.  I hope my blog, where I have tried my best to show steps and illustrations to making your time preparing meals a bit easier, has helped build your confidence and pride in your ability to bake and cook.

 

My personal goal is to continue to bring  more hidden family recipes and lighter versions of :) yummy meals and desserts.

My page goal was 2012 likes by May 1st. and because of you  my friends I have been able to reach that goal a few weeks early.  You, my loyal fans and new fellow foodies, have helped me personally more than you will ever know.

Happy Baking and Cooking from my kitchen to yours!

Kind regards,

M. J.

1 comment:

Al Son Del Mortero said...

Exquisito,realmente maravilloso!!!
Un Saludo