Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sharing some photos of Beautiful Naples, Fl and more!

Our time in Naples will shortly be coming to an end. We have enjoyed the sunny skies, warm weather, good food and beautiful sunsets. I miss my home and my family so it's time to head back to reality.  I have taken plenty of photos and will share a few with you.  I take pictures of everything and anything!  My camera is my best friend, and food pictures are always plentiful.  Here's  little recap of some of our good times and great meals.  Hope you enjoy them!

Looking forward to getting back to spending time with you in my kitchen..Happy Baking and Cooking!



First Sunset

Dinner at Campiello's. Our favorite dining spot

Best steak salad ever with Balsamic Drizzle..





Beautiful Sarasota



Bay Tour in Naples..Gorgeous Day




No comments: