Friday, October 28, 2011

Newman's Own Family Recipe Italian Dressing:

I recently received several of Newman's Own Products and judging by the two I have tried these products are great.. I am part of the Tastemakers Program through Foodbuzz.  These products are made only of the finest  ALL NATURAL ingredients and are a good healthy choice for meal preparation.   Today I used the Family Recipe Italian for a quick under 30 minutes pasta salad.. Here is my recipe and some pictures.. I also put together a video(they sent me a Flip Video Camera) which I will be posting soon..
Try Newman's Own Products..I think they are great!!.

I tried two and can't wait to try the rest.

Ready to go

Newman's Own

Toss all with Newman's Salad Dressing! 

I added a little feta cheese just as a garnish.


Tortellini Pasta and Vegetables

2 cups cheese tortellini rinsed under cold water and drained..
1/2 cup thinly sliced red, yellow peppers
1/2 cup frozen peas
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1/2 cup asparagus spears (optional)
1/2 cup Newman's Own Family Recipe Italian

In a medium size bowl place drained tortellini,peppers, peas, black olives and Newman's Own Family Recipe Italian Dressing..Toss and chill.. Enjoy!!  Happy Cooking!!!!!!

No comments: