Thursday, August 9, 2012

A quick and easy snack or dessert! Mini chocolate cups with strawberries

Chocolate + strawberries = Love

It doesn’t have to be Valentines Day or any special occasion but I was really wanting to do something with these mini dark chocolate cups I had bought so:

I cooked over low heat in a small pot about 3/4 of a container of fresh cut strawberries in 1/2 cup water with a bit of sugar and then thickened them with a little minute Tapioca.

  I really can't give you the exact amount because I'd be guessing .  Perfect mixture to fill these little mini cups. 

  I topped them with some whipped cream and we'll have one or two and I am going to freeze the rest.  It's a test!!!

  If they freeze well I'll do it again for a frozen mini dessert.


Delicious!  I love chocolate and strawberries!

Making some fun food!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping on my facebook page and these sound wonderful. Just want to invite you to our Foodie Friends Friday Linky party that goes on each weekend. It will start tomorrow night. Please come and join us and link up to 3 recipes.
http://marlys-thisandthat.blogspot.com