Thursday, August 9, 2012

A quick and easy snack or dessert! Mini chocolate cups with strawberries

Chocolate + strawberries = Love

It's not Valentines Day or any special occasion but I was really wanting to do something with these mini dark chocolate cups I had bought so:

I cooked over low heat in a small pot about 3/4 of a container of fresh cut strawberries in 1/2 cup water with a bit of sugar and then thickened them with a little minute Tapioca.  I really can't give you the exact amount because I'd be guessing and Walla it was just what I wanted to fill these little mini cups.   I topped them with some whipped cream and we'll have one or two and I am going to freeze the rest.  It's a test!!!  If they freeze well I'll do it again for a frozen mini dessert.




Making some fun food!




Post a Comment