Thursday, August 8, 2024

Cheese tortellini pasta salad

Simple summer vegetable and tortellini salad.  
Follow instructions on tortellini package and make sure to rinse with cold water and drain.  Tri color tortellini makes this a colorful as well as interesting a side.







I don’t know why I haven’t made this all summer but todays the day.  All fresh veggies. Yummy!  I season this as I do most of my salads.  Virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar (switch it up sometimes from the red),parsley,garlic granules, onion powder,salt and pepper and tossed in tri color cheese tortellini.  In refrigerator to set a bit so the flavors come together nicely.

Note:  use any vegetables of choice.  Also olives too and cherry tomatoes.  Just be careful as some vegetables can make salad wet and I tend to like a hint of crisp to make it stay fresh longer.

Enjoy!








 

No comments: