Sunday, January 14, 2024

Shortcut cheeseburger soup


This was a very delicious shortcut recipe that I’m sure you can make with other brands of Tomato soup.  I happened to have Costco’s creamy tomato soup
on hand so I used it as my base.






 






 






Going to put either the toast on the bottom or top of this soup when I serve it.

Shortcut cheeseburger soup.

Ground beef fry until browned thoroughly.(1/2 lb. Works fine)

Add tomato soup (1quart)(Costco) and 1 cup milk.  ( you can add less but this soup was a bit salty).  After it boils for about 10 minutes add American cheese (I added 6 to 8 slices) and I’ll pour the soup into my bowl and top it with a nicely browned slice of Texas toast.   You can use plain croutons if you prefer.

**** I think a thicker crustier bread is your best choice imo.

Easy and delicious!

Enjoy!



No comments: