Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Refreshing my backsplash

I replaced my countertop in August of 2022 with a beautiful granite Millennium cream granite and I did not like how my subway tile backsplash looked.  I was bummed but decided to not act hastily.  It was difficult.  The opinions were mixed.  Some as in my hubby said it looked fine and some thought it wasn’t complimentary to the granite. (I asked some friends who like to decorate as I do).

So after much thought (I waited 5 months to make sure-it was the right decision) I had it painted with chalk paint.

Chalk paint was used . High density foam roller was used. Sheepskin is the color paint.  Light polyurethane coated sealer. 


BEFORE PICTURES 


                                  BEFORE
                                 DURING




                                       AFTER
                                
                                After



I’m thrilled.




No comments: