Saturday, January 7, 2023

Happy New year 2023 “The Kitchen”.

Welcome everyone and a very good day to all.

This new post is a long way from all the food that has been consumed for the last few weeks.  It’s a start in the right direction though.  

After New years day I’ll start posting some crockpot meals to start us in a good direction.  One step at a time while keeping us in a good food mindset.

Also I find in January it’s a good time to give my kitchen a little extra care.  The holidays play heck on kitchen utensils and cupboards.  




Cleaning out the refrigerator also is a very good idea.  All the little leftovers drive me crazy and my vegetable bin is a mess.

I use vinegar mixed with water in a spray bottle for a fresh clean refrigerator smell.  I also replace my baking soda I keep in there to absorb odors.

Fresh salads sometimes are hit or miss but with some effort can be a good meal.






No comments: