Saturday, December 17, 2022

Banana cream Trifle

Omgoodness this is a keeper.  I saw a few recipes and made this one my way!!! Yummy!


Here’s my recipe:
Ingredients;

I box vanilla wafers
1-8 oz cream cheese softened( I softened mine on counter overnight)
***2- small packages vanilla instant pudding
***3 cups milk 
1 pint heavy whipping cream( beat with 3 tablespoons confectionery sugar)
***1-8oz. Cool whip( optional)  you can use all whipped cream) 
Note: I used cool whip in center to stabilize.  I beat it in with pudding.  c
5 bananas sliced on the thicker side ( do not use over ripe bananas)








Beat cream cheese with 2T confectionery sugar.   Set aside.  Beat vanilla instant pudding with milk.  When pudding is starting to thicken add cream cheese mixture.  Beat slowly until all is blended.

Beat whipped cream with 2 T confectionery sugar. Set aside.

Later  several wafers on bottom of large clear bowl.  I used a trifle bowl.
Then add a layer of bananas, then cream cheese mixture, wafers , real whipped cream , wafers , bananas and so on.  Top with real whipped cream and finely ground wafers. Top with several sprinkles of  ( I added some graham crackers crumbs to several ground wafers.wafers).


Enjoy!  Make it with confidence because it will be delicious anyway you later it.

Merry Christmas!  Stay safe and healthy.

***Note:  cream cheese mixture is Softened cream cheese, confectionery sugar, cool whip and pudding )





No comments: