Saturday, June 5, 2021

Peanut Butter Cookies

Hi Everyone:

Our grandson is visiting and his favorite cookies involve peanut butter so I'll be making these today and I'm sure soon again.





1 1/3 Cups Flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup butter softened(I use salted)
1/2 cup light brown sugar(packed)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup regular peanut butter(I use Jif)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 egg
Hershey kisses

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two 18 by 13-inch baking sheets with silicone baking liners or parchment paper. 

  • Shape dough into balls.  I used a tsp. or even a meatball scooper depending on what size cookie I want to make. Note:   Of course you must adjust baking time depending on size.
Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until sides start to darken slightly.  

Note: I made my cookies larger so I baked approximately 14 minutes.

Remove cookies from oven place a Hershey kiss in center while still hot.

Allow to cool before removing from cookies sheet.  They must set or they might break.

Enjoy!







No comments: