Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Chicken broccoli cheese bake

I saw a similar recipe on a Pillsbury website but I didn’t have the items that their recipe called for so I made it my way.

It was very good and easy.





1 large boneless chicken breast cut in small pieces
2 cups whole milk
4 oz. mild cheddar cheese shredded 
2T butter
2T flour
1cup cooked broccoli 
4 large refrigerated biscuits cut into cubes




Sauté chicken in a small amount of oil (set aside)

I’m a medium size pot melt butter, add flour stirring constantly.  Whisk milk into butter flour mix over medium low heat. Add shredded cheddar cheese and continue to whisk until mixture starts to thicken. Add cooked chicken and broccoli.







Spray a medium size casserole with cooking spray..  Place cut biscuits in dish laying on bottom of dish.

Slowly pour chicken cheese broccoli carefully over biscuits.

Bake 350 degrees 20 to 30 minutes.

Enjoy!







No comments: