Sunday, August 16, 2020

Chilled appetizer with cheese!

I thought I'd try this spread recipe since I have used pimento's in a few recent recipes and actually like them.



It’s delicious and very easy to make when you have the ingredients.

I thought maybe this might be an opportunity for you to try this spread that you could serve to your guests.. I love cheese so you'll find that I use cheese quite a bit in my recipes. 

1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
4 oz. cream cheese softened
3 tablespoons diced or sliced pimentos
2 tablespoons onion powder







 



 Blend thoroughly the above in a food processor..Chill.

Serve with plain saltines or cracker of choice. Add some green olives for an extra touch! 

Try it on celery for easy serve.

From my kitchen to yours,






No comments: