Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Air fryer stuffed French toast

I’m really enjoying my air fryer.  I use it several times a week.

It’s not an exact science with recipes in my opinion .  I have learned as I go along.

My air fryer gave me some suggestions on temperature but no exact temperatures and times.

Check out your Air fryer temperatures and be careful checking every so many minutes for color.  You don’t want to overcook.






2 eggs
1 tsp.. Vanilla extract
1 1/2  cups milk( you may need more)
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon or more
Whisk above ingredients

Approximately 6 slices bread
Should make 3 French toast sandwiches


Filling
3 T soft cream cheese
2 tsp. blueberry jam (or jam of choice)
Mix together


SUGGESTIONS:  spray basket with cooking spray before adding French toast sandwich for easy clean up!


STEP 1

YUMMY!

STEP 3

STEP 2

STEP 4
Turn air fryer on.  Set temperature to 385 or temperature your air fryer suggests. Allowing it to warm helps before adding item.

Spray basket with cooking spray.

Place French toast sandwich in fryer.  Approximately 6 minutes.  Half way turn French toast sandwich to other side.  Check for golden brown color.  Serve with maple syrup or plain with powdered sugar sprinkle.



No comments: