Monday, June 1, 2020

Mayo Chicken

Another quick meal for Monday!


Crispy and moist finally a recipe where moist and crispy go together.

Approximately 3/4 lb. thin boneless skinless chicken breasts( if I can’t find thin boneless chicken breasts I carefully filet the chicken myself).
3 to 4 T mayonnaise
3/4 cup butter crackers crushed
Garlic powder
Salt
pepper



Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.

Turn oven to 425 degrees

Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and crushed crackers to combine. I use wax paper for easy clean up.

Rub chicken with mayonnaise and then into Seasoned crackers.

Spray pan with cooking spray. Lay chicken in pan spray light amount of cooking spray on them.

Place in oven of 425 degrees for approximately 20 to 30 minutes depending on amount of chicken.

I served with my homemade Macaroni and Cheese and fresh strawberries.



Option:   potato, vegetable, salad of choice.







No comments: