Thursday, July 2, 2020

Ham salad

Everyone’s ham salad.

Whether you use ham(from your leftover Easter dinner) or Bologna this is definitely an old favorite of my family.

I’ll bet there are some who remember it made in their home too!  My family called it Monkey Meat!


2 cups ham cut in cubes
Pickle relish or sweet pickles chopped ( several tablespoons)
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Miracle whip

Place ham and pickles or pickle relish in food processor.  Pulse a few times.  Do not over process. Add mayo and miracle whip With a large spoon and mix together.  If it’s just one of the condiments that’s fine.

Mine happens to be a mixture of the two!

Enjoy!!!!

Serve with crackers, bread or rolls.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always use the bologna & my Mom called it Monkey Meat too! Never tried ham but I may try it this year.