Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Orange Supreme Bunt Cake!

The-post 

Easy to do and orange flavoring is one of my mom's favorite so you guessed it I'm making a whole cake for her and bringing it when I visit.

Note to self:  Don't tell Mom it is a box mix.  She's a scratch cake lady!!!!

Happy Baking from my kitchen to yours,


M.J


Drain oranges well before gently tossing them through the batter.

Of course I had to taste it!! Very moist and yummy!




1 Duncan Hines Orange cake mix and followed package directions
1 -11 oz. can Mandarin oranges drained

I baked the above (350) in a well greased and floured Bunt pan according to box directions.  Let cool for approximated 10 minutes and turn onto baking rack.  Let cool completely.  Transfer to serving platter and frost with butter cream frosting.

1 box confectionery sugar
2 T. softened butter or more
juice and *rind of one orange (I grated the rind on top of the icing for a little more color)
add milk a little at a time to desired consistency
1 cup coconut
food coloring for orange color
(1 drop red, 2 drops yellow)

Enjoy!




6/18/12
6/13/17

No comments: