Monday, September 9, 2019

Chiffon cake


Hi everyone and fall is in the air some days and some days we'll be still getting full sunshine and warm weather.  I can easily put myself in a baking mood when there is a crisp nip in the air so today I decided after seeing my friends Chiffon Cake on my Facebook Group page.

  Note:  Yes I have a page called We like to bake and cook group.  It's a very creative food group and we share photos of what we make and recipes.  We even share some gardening tips and photos.  Check us out we'd love for you to join the group.

On on to the recipe.  Anne is an excellent baker and cook so I knew her recipes would be good.  Also she is the kind of person that's honest about her recipes and we all like that.  

I'm hoping you can see the recipe clearly since I didn't re-type it.  If you can't see it well try enlarging it.  

It's delicious alone with some powdered sugar sprinkled or with some fresh berries and cream..Enjoy!

We loved it!!!!

Note:  Do  not spray pan....Also I used a bundt pan and it was difficult to remove.  My suggestion is as Anne did say use a spring form pan for best removal.  





















No comments: