Thursday, July 4, 2019

Yum Yum Cake

10/7/11




Years and years ago I made this and almost forgot about how easy and yummy(I guess this is how it got its name) this dessert is..Using a cake mix and some toppings you can serve a number of people and have leftovers...  Enjoy!! Happy Baking 

1 yellow cake mix (make according to directions)
Cookie sheet( I used a large cookie sheet) 12 x 17 3/4
Bake 350 degrees approximately 20 minutes
Bake and Cool

Topping
1 large container Cool Whip
1- 8 oz. cream cheese
4 oz. vanilla instant pudding
2 cups milk (I used skim and it worked out fine)
1 large can crushed pineapple drained

Beat all ingredients except crushed pineapple for alt least 5 minutes until smooth. Set aside

Spread crushed pineapple on cooled cake..then top with Cool whip, cream cheese, instant pudding mixture.  Refrigerate until ready to serve..

Optional coconut, chopped nuts.. Note:  You may want to toast the coconut..I didn't though.


It's ready to serve...I may serve some fresh fruit with it..We'll see.





Top with the whipped topping mixture and Refrigerate for several hours to set.





10/7/11



.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does look greta.I love the topping.So much of it!:)