Friday, November 2, 2018

Sausage Cheese Balls

 Game day !

Appetizer Suggestion: Memorial Day, July 4th or any party.  Bring on a fabulous appetizer.  Sausage Cheese Balls.  Super easy!

We've were invited to our friends for New Year's Eve and I didn't feel like doing anything fussy so I found this recipe on the internet and I think it's going to be a hit.

Note:  This appetizer was delicious.  There wasn't one left on the plate!  Also I was asked for the recipe and since it was so easy I knew it by heart.  Love these 5 ingredients or less dishes.

Enjoy!
8/2/17 



1 lb.. hot sausage (ground)
8 oz. softened cream cheese
4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/4 cups Bisquick

Mix above ingredients well with hands or to make it easier use the dough hook on your kitchen mixer.

Make into small balls and bake at 400 degrees about 20 to 25 minutes and browned slightly.

I'm going to serve them with marinara sauce.  I bet you could also serve some ranch dressing to dip them into also.

Enjoy!



5/18/15 


No comments: