Monday, August 27, 2018

Productive and Postive Food Choices: Rosebud

Fall is around the corner and as much as I'll miss summer I do love fall. I have enjoyed the summer and much to my dismay gained a few extra pounds.  I'm not worrying about it but I am on track to shed them before I have to get into last years clothes.  It's not fun squeezing into those so tight pants. lol lol

 I posted this several years ago and I hope it's an inspiration to you if you like me slipped but are determined to get back with sensible eating.

I work hard at making conscious decisions about what I eat.  Sometimes I slip but I pick myself up and continue on the journey to stay healthy....while possibly shedding a few pounds.  :)


Yesterday was a very productive day in the kitchen as well as my starting to make some conscious health efforts. I started the day by thinking what I was going to do to make exercise and good eating a part of everyday. 

Rosebud!! to all those who will join me on this adventure.:). 



 I will still be posting recipes and photos as per usual but will incorporate some sort of exercise for me.  You may want to try something easy at the beginning.   Maybe I'll dance a bit in the kitchen while cooking lol. I think you know what I mean :) 

I'll leave you with this bit of advise I am going to work hard at accomplishing:

****Before I chose to put something in my mouth I'll either not do it or take a bite and give it to my hubby lol or discard it.  I don't know it that would work for you but I am going to try. I have been told the best taste and enjoyment is in the first bite. 

I'm off for a brief walk (starting slowly) and I bought 3# arm weights to do a few arm exercises.  Strength training is important for our bones... My personal choice is walking.  Short walks and increasing as time goes on.  Fall is a great time to walk.  Nature in progress..

p.s. These are only my "PERSONAL" suggestions.  I'm starting slowly and I still plan on baking and cooking per usual.  I'll just be conscious of what and how much I am eating.  

No diet products for me!   


Rosebud!



2/25/13
4/11/18
 
original 

No comments: