Monday, April 9, 2018

Sausage meatballs


Three Ingredient Recipe!! One two three....

A quick an super easy Recipe that I made in a pinch over the weekend. Sausage Meatballs!!!

I had some fresh ground hot sausage(remove casing if you can't find loose sausage) and didn’t know what to do with it so I decided to try two ideas that popped in my head.

The first was using my fresh sausage and making sausage meatballs and the second stuffing bell peppers.  If you really want to spice it up stuff hot peppers.

Here’s my easy recipe. My sausage was already seasoned so I added breadcrumbs and an egg to the pound of sausage.




Ingredients

I lb. hot sausage
1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
1 egg slightly beaten

Mix ingredients with hands with cold water while mixing.  I place my hands under running cold tap water to allow incorporating all ingredients.

Spray a little cooking spray on cook sheet and make medium size balls.

Place in heated 400 degree oven for approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and use or freeze after cooling for later use.


Add your favorite pasta sauce and serve or you can serve them without sauce.  They are delicious. P.S. buy good quality Italian sausage.....Yummy!





No comments: