Friday, August 25, 2017

Tuna Macaroni Salad

The warm days of summer are coming to an end but we are still going to have lots of warm weather days before crisp fall air arrives. 

I haven't made tuna salad all summer so today I combined some water packed tuna and made this macaroni salad. 

Hubby and I have what we consider a light lunch most days.  We either have some leftovers or I make something light to eat. We both don't care for sandwiches much but we do like pasta so add some healthy organic tuna to this medley of yum and it's lunch today for us.  Serve over some fresh greens to complete this yummy meal.

I'm going to boil a few eggs too to add some protein along with the tuna.  Enjoy!



From my kitchen to yours,


Mix all ingredients below in a large bowl. Add macaroni and tuna. Chill several hours or overnight.

No comments: