Monday, August 28, 2017

Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce Pork Tenderloin: Crockpot Super Easy

This is probably going to be the shortest blog post in my history of blogging.

Today I was out all day doing errands and didn't get home until shortly before 5 p.m. I had taken a 1 lb. pork tenderloin out of the freezer in the a.m. and knew I was going to do something with it but had not one idea.

When I got home I browsed the refrigerator looking for what I could add to it to make it a meal.  I happened to see a large bottle of what we use for dipping chicken into and thought"why not"?  So that's how my Roasted Pineapple, Habanero Sauce Pork Tenderloin Recipe became my easy dinner meal. Make note:  I found this great sauce at Costco.





Plain and simple recipe.




1 lb. pork tenderloin
1/2 bottle Roasted Pineapple Habanero sauce (approx. 18 oz.)

Seared pork in oven for 10 minutes. Pricked several times all over and I placed some sauce first and then roast and remainder of sauce.  Set of high and that's it!  It was ready in two(2) hours.  If that seems like a short time allow yours longer but mine was perfect to slice and tender as well.  Have a great day!  

I love super easy recipes and this is surely one to go in my favorites!


No comments: