Thursday, July 13, 2017

Marbled Brownies

Quick and so easy to make !

Marbled Brownies!  Yummy!





My Aunt Annie made these so many years ago and my children loved them.  She gave me the recipe many moons ago, (I think she thought it was her secret recipe) and I scribbled it down on a piece of paper and every now and again I make them because they really are as good today as they were then. Today I see a similar recipe on the back of brownie mixes so I think her secret is out!! lol

   The recipe was simple and easy. The only things I changed were I doubled the cream cheese and I drizzle icing on them..



Here is the recipe:

1 box Brownie mix(follow package instructions)
1- 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tablespoon flour
1 tsp. vanilla

Beat softened cream cheese,sugar, egg, vanilla and flour until smooth.

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease a 13 x9 inch baking dish with Pam.  Make brownie mix according to package directions..Pour brownie batter into baking dish..Using a tablespoon drop approximately 6 to 8 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture over brownie batter..Swirl with knife..Bake according to directions..Cool completely before icing or cutting. Drizzle icing over the brownies if you would like. Yummy!!!!

***I like to Bake and Cook!  :)

Happy Baking from my kitchen to yours,

M.J.

7/26/11


No comments: