Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My Mini Garden


If you love flowers and plants as much as I do I'm hoping you'll enjoy these recent photos taken in my small but pretty garden.

I've had many gardens because I have moved a lot.  Wherever I have lived I always have found a space or a place for my plants or flowers.  Fortunately where I live now I have a sunroom which I can play with my plants even in the winter.  It's my little haven.  A place to relax, think (meditate) and either work on my blog or putter with plants. 

Not all plants take a lot of care and those inside and out I work to find carefree and little work to maintain.  Most of the shrubs were here when we moved here but now I have been able to add some of my choices in a few areas.  I check most often before I buy what garden flowers and plants do well in a sunny area.  I get full sun.

In our home back 9 years ago I had a 75 ft. perennial garden so I pretty much have had most outdoor annual or perennial flowers and know what I like and what I don't..

When you go to plant a flower garden consider where the sun sets and if you get full, part sun or shade.  If you follow that you should succeed in having a beautiful garden.

Check your soil and if it has a lot of red clay make sure to mix some good planting soil when you plant. Water in the summer frequently(never in full sun) if we don't have rain and feed them occasionally.  I use Miracle Grow.  It works for me.  Several times a month I feed using Miracle Gro to keep my flowers healthy outdoors.

Here are a few of my beauties.  

ANNUAL VARIETY

SMALL GARAGE SALE WATERING CAN

COREOPSIS 
BEE BALM

ASIATIC LILIES

THE FIRST ROSE


MY PAINTED GARDEN BIKE


BEGONIA


DALIA

WINTERED GERANIUMS


PETUNIA'S

MY ZEN GARDEN

VARIETY

LILY
INSIDE VARIEGATED JADE PLANT
SOLAR OIL

PURPLE SALVIA
ASIATIC LILY
UMBRELLA PLANT


GERBER DAISY

I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED A MINI TOUR OF MY GARDEN.

FROM MY GARDEN TO YOU!




No comments: