Sunday, October 6, 2013

New York,New England and Canada, Seeing the Sights!


Hi !

I've been away from my blog and while I was waiting for my flight back home I wanted to touch base with everyone. One of my dreams have been to explore the New England States.  I had thought my hubby who loves to drive would make this one trip by car one I too would truly enjoy to my surprise he opted to treat me to a cruise.  Great food,  fancy fru fru beverages and desserts and relaxing days filled with just about anything you would like to do..  We opted for tours and exploring the areas on our own.  We walked our socks off so to speak but only one blister so I think I did fine.

Our trip was fantastic! Newport, RI, Boston Mass., Bar Harbor Maine, St. John, NB and Halifax, Nova Scotia.  A memorable few days with abundant sunshine, temperatures in the low seventies which made our days delightful.  We were able to experience gorgeous scenery and breathtaking views and also met some very friendly people.

I could write so much more about this trip but for now I'll share a few photos. These being mostly scenery.

It was a wonderful memorable few days.  Enjoy!

The next blog post will be of the wonderful meals, desserts and food tours we managed to get in while visiting the ports.  Some eye candy for you!







Church where JFK and Jackie were married.













No comments: