Monday, October 22, 2012

Blog Posts!

It seems as though some people are not seeing my blog posts! Several people have emailed me telling me they are unable to see my blog posts. I have not changed any of my settings.

If you see this post would you PLEASE leave a comment or send me an email mjkitchenjoy@gmail.com
so I know that you are seeing my blog posts.

My intentions are to bring the best to this blog with recipes and fun experiences to help with meal preparation and enjoyable reads to make your day a little brighter!

Hope to hear from you so I can continue with new and exciting times in my kitchen and around the world.

 Note:   If you would follow me possibly you would see the blogs.  It is located on the right side of the blog.  That is my only suggestion to you at this time. I am so sorry for the inconvenience and hope to get this issue resolved soon. :)<3>

Have a wonderful day!

As always Happy Baking and Cooking from my kitchen to yours!

M.J.


2 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Coming over from your Facebook page to say hi! I enjoyed your recipes, especially the lentil soup! We love it here and I'm always looking for something different! Thanks for sharing!

M. J. Vitelli said...

Thank you so very much! :)