Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Dip! My Sue's favorite






I am still in the process of using everything and anything from my pantry and freezer/refrigerator and if I have to say so myself it looks pretty darn good.  My daughter makes this warm dip which is a bit on the spicy and takes it along when she needs an easy appetizer. Tonight I was looking and looking trying to come up with something quick and at the same time healthy. Unfortunately this is not very healthy.  Out of desperation I decided to make this appetizer.  I had every single ingredient to make this for us to snack on.    Hope you enjoy it and maybe it'll be a nice addition to your entertaining.  I don't know where my willpower has gone but it seems it is buried under the snow outside.  Have a great day!  Happy Cooking from my kitchen to yours!
 


 1-13 oz. canned white chicken drained
1 cup Frank's hot sauce ( I used 2 tablespoons)
1- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
1 cup Ranch Dressing (I used 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dip)(it's all I had)
1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese(optional)

In a medium bowl place softened cream cheese, add hot sauce, stir,add Ranch dressing. Mix well to blend. In a baking dish place all.  Top with shredded cheddar cheese..Bake 350 degrees until hot and bubbly..Approximately 15 to 20 minutes..Enjoy! Note:  I combined all the above and heated it for a bit in the microwave..It was faster and sure tasted fine.....