Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Cherry cheesecake tarts

I had some fresh cherries so I created an easy muffin cup tart.

My hubby was thrilled!

I package Pillsbury pie crust ( remove from refrigerator for 15 minutes)
Cherry pie filling(I made my own homemade) but cherry pie filling can be used.

Cheesecake filling
1-8oz. Softened cream cheese
1- egg
1/2 cup sugar
1- tsp..vanilla extract

Beat cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla until smooth.  Set aside.

Unroll pie crust one at a time.  Using a (on the rocks) glass
Press glass onto crust to make circles. 


Press pie crust circles (12 cup muffin pan) onto bottom of cups.  Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon +cream cheese mixture on each pie crust. ( fill 3/4 full)

Top with cherry pie filling or pie filling of choice.

Bake 350 degrees for approximately 25 to 30 minutes.

Remove from oven.  Cool completely and loosen sides gently of tarts and place on a large platter.  

Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.

Delicious!







*** I had extra filling , crust and topping so I made a small baking dish tart!  






FROM MY KITCHEN TO YOURS,

No comments: