Sunday, December 13, 2020

Broccoli cheese muffins

Easy baking Broccoli cheddar muffins.







Slowly getting back into the swing of things.  It’s driving me crazy to stay in and today’s lunch was marinated varieties of olives,roasted red peppers and these muffins.  Yummy!

***FYI:Add more cheddar cheese.  Mine was mild cheddar and I thought it could have used more flavor.

***FYI:  I used muffin liners.  Easy clean up!


  •  1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
  • 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
  • 4 large eggs, beaten ( I used a whisk)
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 small onion, chopped ( I used onion powder)
  • 1/4 cup butter, melted



In a bowl, stir all ingredients just until combined. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm.



No comments: