Saturday, December 5, 2020

Swiss and broccoli stuffed Pork Tenderloin

***Note:  I have found Aldis pork tenderloin to be a good choice.  Always tender and pork tenderloin is lean and easy to bake.

I also use their different cheese.  I used their Swiss cheese in this recipe as well.

Here's another meal I made with ingredients I had in my refrigerator, freezer and pantry.

We get tired of the same menu for our dinner so I have to come to the realization that there are days I must create a menu/meal.  It is just a way of life.

I get tired of pasta even though I make a variety of recipes to make my hubby and family happy but need some meals that interest me.  I love pork tenderloin so having one available (I bought a 2 in 1 package) just made me think of what way I could prepare one of them differently.  I came up with the below recipe.

Personally I try to create other interesting meals for me regularly.

  I get bored very easily and I love to eat so it comes to days like today when I had a nice pork tenderloin, frozen broccoli and swiss cheese.  It all came together to make a very delicious evening meal.  We enjoyed it and I had two nice size sweet potatoes so I microwaved them and scooped out the inside adding some butter and hand mashed them.  Yummy!
12/10/19

1 lb.  Pork filet butterflied.  Swiss cheese, seasoned broccoli,  (salt, pepper, garlic powder).

Brushed with olive oil.  Tied and Baked in sprayed baking dish at 375 degrees approximately 30 to 40 minutes.  Light pink to no pink center.  Tender and amazing.

Hand Mashed sweet potatoes with butter as our side.

Fill center of filet with cheese first then seasoned chopped broccoli

Three

Four

Five

Two


Cooked to perfection

One
Enjoy!



No comments: