Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Air fryer boneless pork chops


Today was my Second time using my air fryer.  The first was making home cut fries in it.  It took a little bit of adjustment to get the correct temperature but they turned out pretty good.  I’ll be working on getting them to brown better but all in all I like this particular air fryer.

This fryer( insignia brand) seems to be perfect for my hubby and I.  It’s the smaller   Size.  Great for us!(2)


Recipe below.  All approximate amounts.

2 Boneless medium thickness pork chops.  

In a small bowl I added sage, rosemary, paprika, salt, pepper, thyme and garlic powder. ( I didn’t measure)

After misting the pork with olive oil I  Seasoned the pork on both sides with the above mix rubbing it in slightly with my fingers.

360 degrees approximately 16 minutes. 

I complemented the pork with  Garlic red skinned potatoes , cole slaw and baked beans. 

 I think depending on size of pork chops and your air fryer instructions it could air fry 2 or 3 pork chops in the 16 to 20 minute range. I used a 370 degree temperature.

My air fryer would fry 3 pork chops comfortably.  Mine is a perfect size for two.

Read your air fryer instructions and look on Pinterest or google for recipes.





Moist, tender and flavorful.


I sure I’m going to like this short cut to crispy yet  tender way to cook!  Enjoy!,





No comments: