Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Parmesan Chicken Strips



Hi and a very great day to you.

Thanks for visiting my  blog.  I love making new friends and welcoming those who have been here before.  I’ve been blogging for a lot of years so I hope you enjoy what’s baking or cooking in my kitchen.  I do it almost every day.  I genuinely love to do it and feel the safest way to do both is in the comfort of your home.

You don’t have to be chef to prepare a good meal.  Just relax and enjoy the aromas of good food.  Challenge your tastebuds and grow from experience in every meal you prepare.

Please stop by again and visit me on Facebook and Twitter.

Enjoy!


I didn’t bother to jot down this recipe.  It was on a box of Bisquick type baking mix.

Result!  I’d make them again.  DELICIOUS!! Add a dipping sauce to make it perfect!!







No comments: