Tuesday, October 2, 2018

You’re seeing my posts!

Hi everyone:

I have recently seen an enormous increase in my blog activity.

Thank you so very much.

It’s been 7 years of hard work.  Not a penny in compensation.  I love baking, cooking and sharing my passion for what some say is a dying craft.

I see so many young people with families eating out instead of making home cooked meals.

I completely understand with your busy lives but even simple meals likes stews,sauces and soups can be made in no time. Please give it a try.

Making good food memories start at home.

I appreciate your daily visits.  I’ll continue to share all my recipes.

P.s.    You can Email me (mjkitchenjoy@gmail.com )and I’ll respond to any questions about food that I can help you with or with a friendly note letting me know a little about how you came across my blog.

Love, smiles and peace,



No comments: