Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Fettuccine Alfredo sauce:: Easy to make

I think I have progressed quite a bit since my early days of blogging but to let you gradually get aquainted with me I must show you how my blogging began. Slow tiny steps and photos that were not perfect to say the least.  Hope you will continue on my journey. I have got better...


Busy day, quick meal.  

One two three four ingredients and you are ready to serve.  Add a salad and it is a very good meal.  This recipe is for 1 lb. Fettuccine

1 stick butter melted

 1 1/2 cups half and half
3/4 cup Pecorino Romano cheese(you can add more if necessary)
sprinkle of dried parsley 
1/2 cup pasta water
1 lb. fettuccine pasta cooked according to directions




Melt butter.  Slowly add half and half and then grated cheese, stir and it's done.. Easy fast meal!

Note:  If pasta appears dry add a little pasta water to thin.






Add a salad if you like!
From my kitchen to yours,





7/28/11 original

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easy yes but not less yummy:)

M. J. Vitelli said...

Hi and thank you for commenting..Have a great weekend!