Friday, September 14, 2018

Breakfast with the Grandchildren: Waffles with strawberries,bananas and whipped cream!!!!



As you get to know me a little more you will see family means so very much to me.  I was around my grandparents a lot growing up and my children were too.  Of course times have changed and children grow up, go to college or get a job a great distance from where they were raised so my hubby and I did something very different we picked up all we had and moved closer to them so we could enjoy more time with our grandchildren. Below is one of those times.  Happy times!



It was as good as it looks!




..

Lots of energy for the pool!!
Yes whipped cream!  Last night two of our grandchildren slept over ..

We love when the grandchildren sleep over and we try to make it two at a time because they like to make or bake something while they are here...

It was very hot here and I figured we'd do an early breakfast and then go swimming.  They were ok with that. I told them when we make something new it takes time, so they agreed this was not the day or time so we made homemade waffles topped with the above..

So what if it was a dessert for breakfast! They were at Grammy's house!.

Basic waffles using my waffle maker.

From our happy house to yours,


2 comments:

zoe said...

I am sooo happy you posted this! My nana was like HEY THATS YOU IN THE SECOND PICTURE I am joining your website so why don't you join mine if you forgot it is www.zsazsavee.blogspot.com

M. J. Vitelli said...

So happy your nana liked it..Hope she joins my blog too!