Monday, April 16, 2018

Maple Coated Salmon

I don't care for fish of any kind. It can be given to me the day it was caught cleaned and filet but no thanks but to one very nice foodie I was willing to give it another try. This time it's salmon!

I keep trying so to like it. 

I don't have to love it but only to like it on occasion. That's what I keep telling myself. It's healthy, it's healthy, it's healthy and I like maple syrup occasionally on pancakes so it was worth a try.

It's good and hubby liked it but me eh! Thanks Linda. It's a start!


Salmon today for dinner.

1lb. Fresh salmon
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 clove minced garlic
2 T soy sauce
Pinch salt and pepper

In a small bowl place maple syrup, garlic and soy sauce. Also a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk thoroughly and with a silicone brush make sure you give the salmon a good coat.  If there is any left pour over salmon. 

P.S. I place the salmon on a large piece of foil , tucked it slightly around edges and baked at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes depending on oven temperature. I then unwrapped slightly and broiled another 3 minutes or so.








From my healthy kitchen to yours,


6/8/17
10/12/17

No comments: