Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Nibbling on Loaded Nachos!!! Yummy! Another Super Bowl Snack





You can never miss when you make loaded Nacho's.  Yummy is my favorite word!  I realize I use it a lot and there is no exception to that word when I make Loaded Nachos.  I added some Iceberg lettuce to give these Loaded Nachos more crunch and make them healthy!  Not!. Note:  The lettuce is optional but I thought it added a nice touch to them.  They are easy to pick on(although with the lettuce you'll need some small appetizer plates). Starting off with light crispy Nachos and adding whatever I had in my frig...You can easily prepare these nachos and they love being smothered with good stuff..



I loaded these nachos with seasoned ground beef,( if you don't have ground beef make them meatless) adding; 
 Chile con Queso, 
sharp cheddar cheese, 
Colby jack cheese, 
 some crumbled feta,
 green and black olives, 
salsa, 
chile's 
and sour cream..

 I topped it with some shredded iceberg lettuce that I had added some olive oil and vinegar and  some hot pepper sauce.   Look at the finished product!  Just before we devoured it!!!!   Happy Eating and Entertaining from my home to yours!!!!!!!

Happy New Year!


2/4/12 original



1 comment:

Al Son Del Mortero said...

¡¡Que delicia para la vista y el paladar!! Me encanta,se ve exquisita.
Un beso y feliz domingo