Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hello Blogger's: Our dinner at Spadafora's

Now this was a good meal!  If I don't name the place you'll know why...If I name the place you can be assured it was a note worthy meal. The Menu was appealing and just enough selections to chose from.  .We started with appetizers and wine..both very good! Spinach dip with pita bread as well a Caprice Salad..Both of which were tasty. and presented well..Our entrees were presented beautifully and tasted wonderful..Cooked perfectly!  I had Stuffed chicken with Brie and Bacon bits topped it..served with couscous..Portion was average and the only thing I didn't care for was the couscous and that was only because it had no flavoring and was bland..Could have used a little something..My hubby had dessert which was a lava cake which I did taste ..He added vanilla ice cream to it which was a good choice for an added touch. I'd go again!!!!!!

No comments: