Saturday, February 18, 2023

Buttery Alaskan cod


I made fish tonight.  I almost lol followed a recipe to the tee but not quite.  Alaskan cod fillets from Costco and they were very good.

  Allrecipes doesn’t fail.  I only had saltines(they called for buttery crackers).  After I crushed the saltines I added melted butter, onion powder and dried parsley to them.  I used a large zip bag to crush them.  

I Baked the fillets at 400° for 15 minutes after dipping them in butter.  Then I topped them with cracker mixture and baked another 10.  They were very thick..

Served over brown rice pilaf.  Hubby had corn too!  It was very tasty.  No doubt with all the butter🤣🤣🤣!

I don’t usually care for or make fish very often so this was a major accomplishment and it was really tasty.



Check out allrecipes for their recipe since my changes worked out well but I did not follow their exact recipe.

Enjoy!











No comments: